Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Busy Tempest Bee!

Apologies to my regular followers, I have been a little off the bloggy radar recently.

Life has had me run off my feet, and to be honest in the next couple of weeks, it is only going to get busier. I've managed to get some crafty stuff done, mainly to add to our Etsy shop, so I am eager to have some time to do some purely recreational stuff again soon. Soonish.



There is so much to do at the moment, I have resorted to using a list. One of the items on said list is to write a more specific list in a certain category. Cuckoo, I know. But for me, lists help me get stuff done...and make the anxiety over GETTING it done a little less.

For me, there is nothing like the satisfaction of crossing things off a big list!

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering how you guys get organised or deal with competing demands and many tasks/stress. Please share!

No comments: