Monday, July 26, 2010

Peanut Butter Cups = YUMMO

Today I have been kitchen crafting :)

The first thing I made were these scrumptious Peanut Butter Cups. Pretty good if I say so myself! Check out Mom. Undecided. for the recipe. A good blog, too! Mine were messy looking, but still DELISH.



Earlier today I saw another recipe, this time for a homemade beauty recipe. I'm a sucker for a nice homemade or handcrafted beauty treatment, so thought "why not"? After all, it was ten past three and I had nothing better to do (housework doesn't count, I said BETTER hehe).

I whipped up the Parsley Facial Toner from Homemade Mamas. They have heaps more projects that I will be trying in future, too.



I don't have acne, or oily skin, but I thought I would give it a go and see how it works on my sensitive skin, which is prone to breakout with some commercial products if they are too harsh. There's no nasties in this recipe, so I was keen to try it.

If you have parsley growing in your garden; and an electric kettle like me, this will take you barely any time at all.

1 comment:

Knitting Storm said...

Yummmm, sounds great, and I have heaps and heaps of parsley growing.