Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Creatives

I've decided to do a bit of a feature series on my creative acquaintances and buddies; near and far. Some of my friends are incredibly talented and I'd just love to share their work and thoughts with you too.

Perhaps it will inspire you; if not, there are definitely some interesting stories and creations coming your way.

These people are creative in all sorts of different ways; so expect some variety, as no two are the same. They also live all over our beautiful globe, so be prepared to see some interesting people!

Coming soon!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I am so looking forward to your series. It's amazing how many talented people there out there, thank goodness for blogs!! It was good to have you visit us again and we Look forward to seeing you again. Have a great weekend. Pat