Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Friday

Happy Friday, everyone. In the spirit of domesticity, I have baked a special Happy Friday treat for the family to enjoy this afternoon. It may or may not be the only domestic task I have completed today :D

Here is the recipe in case you would like to help celebrate the magnificent day that is FRIDAY!!!

La TempĂȘte's Sweet Chocolately Delight



1 cup Self Raising Flour
1/2 cup coconut
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
125g melted butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk
125g chocolate/choc bits

Mix everything together except chocolate. Place in greased slice pan. I mush it to equal height in pan with my (clean) hands. Push smashed up chocolate or chocolate buttons into the top.

Bake at 180 C for 30 mins. Cool in pan.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Maybe I'll start that diet tommorow??? That look so good!

Tempest Ahoy said...

It was YUMMY that's for sure!

flapjacs said...

Yum - off to get the condensed milk and choc bits NOW!! thanks!