Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Obama Rama Baby.

I love Obama. I really think he is capable of making some great changes. Congratulations to the American people, on what I consider a remarkable step in the right direction. Let us hope it opens America up to great progress, especially in the areas of health, welfare and equal opportunity.

I think even those who did not vote for him may, in time, accept he is capable of being a great leader, even if they disagree with some of his policies.

Am I the only one that watched his speech with tears in my eyes? I hope not.

2 comments:

The Outsider said...

I hope Obama is as great as I want him to be, the very existence of a leader who inspires hope that world can change is a very good thing.

OOOOOOH Yeah

Kat Thompson said...

I was another one who got a bit weepy when he won. The speech was fantastic, very beautiful and seemingly heartfelt. I don't think the clips they used in the news did it justice. I loved the preacher-like quality to it; as the audience began joining in it almost sounded like a prayer.

I feel a bit sorry for him, though. Imagine having to take control right as your economy is hitting the dirt.