Thursday, March 21, 2013

Craft Fair Haul

I attended a craft fair today, which is always fun when you have the crafting bug. As usual, I enjoyed wandering the aisles and checking out what everyone was selling and demonstrating.

I even managed to make a few *cough* purchases, which were mostly things I've had my eye on for awhile.


As I'm back into scrapbooking my photos, the purchases were mainly in this crafty area. My pics have gotten totally out of hand over the past few years, and I love making them more organised and creatively presented. It makes boring others with your holiday snaps a little more interesting. I've stocked up on a whole heap of new tools and products, and have been having fun playing with them. More on this in a later post.

One purchase I thought seemed pretty ingenious for scrappers was the metal cutting plate (Cheery Lynn Designs), "to be used as a cutting base for intricate cutting dies". I saw it demonstrated and thought it was pretty great. They have some demo videos on their site. Mine is the deceptively named, "Cuttlehug", which is made to suit the Sizzix Big Shot, not the Cuttlebug as you may imagine.

No comments: